Serving Santa Clara and San Mateo
counties in the San Francisco Bay Area
Thank You for Signing Up!
- All clients are required to have a card on file prior to receiving services (one-time and/or recurring). The card will be charged upon completion of your initial visit to include any initial cleanup and/or subscription for ongoing services. Please note this is a prepaid subscription service!
- Billing occurs on a rolling basis. Your card will be charged upon completion of your first service visit and again every thirty (30) days thereafter. Upon all successful transactions, an invoice/receipt will be sent each month to the email address associated with your account.
- If you require an initial cleanup before ongoing service begins, your
card will be charged after the completion of the initial cleanup then again the week ongoing services begin.
- To keep our rates competitive and our operations efficient, our routes are established and service day(s) are based on your address and visit frequency. If you do require service on a certain day, please contact us as soon as possible to see if we’re able to accommodate your request. We will always try our best to accommodate, if possible.
- Due to several variables (traffic, accidents, road closures/construction, downed vehicles, weather, etc.) that affect our daily routes, we’re unable to offer time-specific visits. However, we do guarantee your service will be completed on your service day(s). If needed, we can usually provide a general timeframe (within 2-3 hours) of our arrival. If for any reason, we’re unable to provide service on your service day, you will be notified by a team member as soon as possible and we’ll schedule an alternate day to complete services.
- At your earliest convenience, please familiarize yourself with our Terms of Service which all customers agree to upon engaging our services.
We Need Your Help!! In order for us to effectively do our job, we rely on our clients to keep their yards maintained. Please ensure grass is mowed and kept short, trees and shrubs are trimmed, and that we have safe, clear access to your yard (free of any obstructions) and the areas within it that require our attention.
Unlike those brown “bombs” lurking in your backyard, our customer service doesn’t stink! So, if at any time you have questions about your service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via phone: 669-200-1630 or email: email@example.com. If you need to update your payment method, want to change your visit frequency, add/remove services, or cancel